Sunday, June 15, 2008

Heritage Day Craftshow in Ancaster


Saturday June 14, we where in Ancaster for their Heritage Day Craft show. This event was held outdoors, I don't do many outdoor craftshows so I just used our umbrella from the patio, I was afraid I'd look weird amongst all the nice tents, LOL but their where others with the same set up, so didn't feel out of place.
So here i am with my small table under the umberlla.
It did rain when we set up, then it cleared up and the rest of the day was good.
There where lots of people out for the festivities, and sales where not to bad.
Met some other vendors from around the area, and had really good talks with them. Found out about another craftshow in the area, but unfortunately I'll be away for that one. It sound like it would be a good one.
Some close ups of the table.


A couple of pictures of each side of the table.
It was a real enjoyable day, met some new friends and caught up with other vendors I know from previous craftshows.

Craftshows are done now till the fall, so I'll begathering ideas and working on getting ready for them. It's hard to think about getting ready for Christmas when it's June.

No comments: