I was able to get quite a bit done on the window today. I've got all the design elements glued in place.
I decided to able a few butterflies to the window, I didn't want a lot of the morning glory vine in the design, and just put in what was needed, i could of went crazy with leaves and vine. I felt to much vine would draw focus away from the flowers and humming bird. I created tiny little glass gems in my kiln for the butterflies, I'm very pleased with how they look on the butterflies.
This last picture is the whole window, next step is filling in the back ground with textured clear glass. Not going to be able to get to it till later this week, I'm taking a fusing class, out of town, and have my own classes to teach the rest of the week.